Thursday, September 3, 2009

On The Road again

I've returned to life on the road once again. Here are some images from Sumner, Washington. I left Ashland, Oregon about 10:30pm on Tuesday 9/1/09, and ran the roughly 430miles to Sumner and my receiver at about 7:30am. What a blast!, what a drive! I ran up I-5 to about exit 124 Caught the 512 to the 167 and exited at the 24th street exit and ran into the Sumner industrial park. Which is right by the big Costco Distribution Center. I took a walk along a short bike path, and over a really really grey coloured river or stream. I made it back to Ashland by 2am on Thursday. It was bitter sweet returning to the road, but more on that later. Oh and for you drivers out there I was running in a Freight Shaker, a condo with a little over a half millon miles. It had a Eaton Fuller 13 speed, and no troley brake so it was a little awkward sliding my tandems in a dirt yard , but I managed. My truck was cut back to 65pmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment